Concept of Cookies
Cookies are a tool used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors or users. It is nothing more than a text file that some servers install during navigation and that allow information to be known, such as: the place from which it is accessed, the connection time, the device from which it accesses (fixed or mobile), the operating system and browsers used, the most visited pages, the number of clicks made and data regarding user behavior on the Internet. They do not provide references that allow you to deduce the user's first and last name and can not read data from your hard drive or include viruses on your computers. Also, you can not read the cookies implanted on the user's hard drive from other servers.
Because they are important?
The website is accessible without the need for cookies to be activated, although its deactivation may prevent its correct functioning. From a technical point of view, cookies allow websites to function more agile and adapted to the preferences of users, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the website or its users.
They allow media managers to know statistical data collected to improve the quality and experience of their services.
They serve to optimize the advertising we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
The user can configure his browser to reject all cookies by default or to receive a warning on the screen of the reception of each cookie and decide on its installation or not on his hard drive.
This acceptance may be revoked through the content and privacy configuration options available therein. The Owner recommends its users to consult the help of their browser or access the help web pages of the main browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome.
If you want more information about how to revoke the consent given or about the procedure to disable cookies, as well as ask any questions about the Cookies Policy, you can contact the owner through the following email address email@example.com indicating "Cookies Policy" in the subject.
Types of Cookies used on the Web
The user who browses the Web can find cookies inserted directly by the owner, or else inserted cookies by entities other than the owner, as detailed in the following sections:
- Session cookies expire when the user leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active for the duration of the visit to the website and, therefore, they are deleted from our computer when they leave it.
- Permanent cookies expire when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted, have a deletion date and are normally used in the online purchase process, personalizations or in the registry, so as not to have to enter a password constantly.
Depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish between our own and third party cookies.
- Own cookies are those cookies that are sent to the user's computer and are managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your experience as a user.
- Third-party cookies, when the user interacts with the content of our website, third-party cookies can also be set (for example, by clicking on buttons on social networks or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a different domain of our Website We can not access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you browse the aforementioned websites.
Information on how to disable or eliminate cookies listed in the main web browsers
- You can get more information about the Firefox browser from here:
- You can get more information about the Chrome browser from here:
- You can get more information about the Internet Explorer browser from here:
- You can get more information about the Safari browser from here:
- You can get more information about the Opera browser from here: